Petition is at link above.
After more than a year of waffling on Net Neutrality, FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski just announced plans to issue weak regulations that give just about everything to giant phone and cable companies, and leave Internet users with almost nothing.
President Obama promised to take a “back seat to no one” in his commitment to Net Neutrality. He appointed Chairman Julius Genachowski to head the FCC and get the job done.
We still have time to fix Chairman Genachowski’s toothless rule before it goes to a vote on Dec. 21. Send this letter to FCC Commissioners — and Net Neutrality champions — Michael Copps and Mignon Clyburn. They still have the power to save the Internet before it’s too late.
- Experts Link Economy And Broadband Adoption (techdailydose.nationaljournal.com)
- FCC’s Copps Calls For Broadband Reclassification (informationweek.com)
- We just gained some leverage in the Net Neutrality fight (dailykos.com)
- FCC should act now to preserve network neutrality (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Eddie Geller: Net Neutrality: A Bipartisan Issue We Can Rally Around (huffingtonpost.com)
- Net Neutrality! (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- FCC Voting on Net Neutrality Dec. 21 (searchenginewatch.com)