A new film from the makers of “What the Bleep Do We Know?”, called Ghetto Physics, examines the interplay between pimps and hos. It shows how the dynamics in this relationship is the simplest form of how power is yielded in the world. It goes from the streets to Wall Street. It compares corporate executives to pimps and hypothesizes that the same tactics are used in the board room as on the corner.
GhettoPhysics supposedly uses some of the principles of MetaPhysics. There is a direct relationship between mind and matter.
We see how the pimps sell their vision of business while the women do all the work. These roles play out from this microcosm to the macrocosm. At the street level we judge it as vulgar, unfair, we see the exploitation of these women, and it is real. At other levels it is more subtle and for some reason more acceptable.
“What the Bleep Do We Know?” was a movie that brought words to the experiences I have had and validated my beliefs. “GhettoPhysics” is the movie I have been waiting for in this chapter of my life, where I have gone from the microcosm of me to the macrocosm of the world and how it functions.
- “Ghettophysics” — New Film from Creator of “What the BLEEP Do We Know!?” (prweb.com)
- Ghetto Physics Will The Real Pimp’s and Ho’s Please Stand Up (current.com)
- New Socio-Political Film From ‘What the Bleep Do We Know!?’ Creator Lays Out the Manipulation / Power Game Played Everywhere, All the Time! (prnewswire.com)
- Film: Newswire: GhettoPhysics to put economics into “pimps vs. hos” language we can all understand (avclub.com)
- What lies beyond ‘What the Bleep’? (cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com)